Facilitated by Dan Perryman
Emotional Energy measures your openness and comfort with expressing emotion. Where you lie on the scale between logical versus expressive has an enormous impact on your working relationships, affecting factors such as self-control, competitiveness, and expression of ideas and creativity.
Join us live for this online event on July 11 from 1 - 2 p.m. Central Time or stream the webcast anytime! In this Birkman Learning Event, we will discover:
- The most commonly seen Emotional Energy patterns and how to understand the behaviors of each score
- Examples of how high Emotional Energy person and a low Emotional Energy person typically interact
- The common stress behaviors impacted by this Component
- The tasks and interactions that are impacted by the Emotional Energy Component
- Impact of the Emotional Energy reverse scoring pattern
Don't miss our fifth Component deep dive to gain a more thorough understanding of how all of the Components work together to form our full reality!
Your cart is empty