Facilitated by Dan Perryman
Incentives measures how you prefer to receive rewards and recognition. Some people tend to focus on the "we" of life (how we can all succeed, what we can do together, how we win) while others lean toward the "me" of life (personal success, what my rewards or compensation will be, what do I get out of the situation).
Join us on September 10 from 1 - 2 PM Central Time, or stream the webcast anytime for deeper insight into Incentives.
In this Birkman Learning Event, we will discover:
- Business applications of this Component such as risk-taking, negotiating, and trust exhibited toward others
- Typical scoring patterns for this Component
- Common stress behaviors and pitfalls that arise from certain Incentives scores
- How to work with people whose Incentives score is different from yours
- How the reverse scoring pattern shows up for this Component
We are 2/3rds through the Component Deep Dive Series! Sign up today for this upcoming webcast, and be sure to check out Deep Dives 1 - 6 available to stream now online.
Your cart is empty